Bariatric self drive mobile lift
Bariatric transfer is at best a task requiring extreme vigilance and at worst can cause potentially hazardous injury to care staff.
The Ergolet Titan 375 gives bariatric transfer a new dimension in catering to individual needs whilst blending into the working environment.
The Titan 375 is a self drive unit with simple joystick control of the movement thus ensuring optimal ergonomics for the carer.
• Self drive unit with joystick control.
• Lifting capacity up to 375 kg or 828 lbs.
• Electrical leg spreading.
• Large easy to manouevre wheels.
• Electrical spreader bar options.
• Large range of slings.
• Integrated charger.
• Acoustic battery indication.
• Easy to use hand control with pictograms.
• Release mechanism for powered wheels in case of power failure.
• Electrical and manual emergency lowering.
• Large reach for over bed and bath tub application.