The Pallas 175 is a compact stand aid for individuals able to bear partial body weight when transitioning between seated and standing positions,such as from bed to wheelchair and wheelchair to toilet. Ideal for home use, and healthcare facilities. Extra lifting hooks on this model allows for seated transfers, increasing its versatility for multiple uses.
The Pallas 175 emulates the body’s natural standing movement, allowing the user to experience a more comfortable, familiar posture when being assisted. It was designed with safety in mind – for both caregiver and the individual needing assistance for sling-supported transitions. Ease of use, a comfortable lifting action and transfer versatility was a key design element in the Pallas 175.
• Adjustable knee support of height, angle and depth to allow for tall or short patients.
• Can be adapted to use for walking training.
• Foot plate height extensions.
• Ergonomic handles with several gripping positions.
• Low friction wheels.
• Electrical emergency lowering.