Compact bariatric mobile lift
The Atlas 300 is a high quality mobile lift with a weight capacity of 300 kg or 662 lbs, intended for the safe patient transfer of bariatric clients. Despite its high weight capacity Atlas 300 has a exceptionally small footprint. Using only quality components throughout, Atlas 300’s solid, yet attractive design, ensures a mobile lift able to withstand long term heavy duty use.
Atlas 300 is available with a 4 point manual positioning spreader bar and a 3 point spreader bar. In combination with Ergolet’s special bariatric slings, both spreader bar models are ideally suited to comfortably and safely lift, position and support large clients.
Atlas 300 has a wide, powered V-shape leg spread for greater base stability. And although Atlas 300 maneuvers well on the easy rolling wheels, an accessory self drive unit is available, with a forward and back movement, to ease heavy work loads on carers. The self drive unit simply attaches to the rear of the base without the need for tools and is powered by a small hand control secured to the push bar.
Optional "power drive" can be fitted to assist the transfer of a heavier client.
• Weight capacity of 300 kg or 662 lbs.
• Integrated charger in the control box.
• Control box is equipped with a power overload circuit for the lifting and leg spreading functions.
• Hand control with pictograms indicates up/down functions. Magnetically attachable for flexible positioning. Expandable spiral cord.
• Emergency stop button on control box.
• Emergency down on lifting actuator and control box.
• Battery level indicator.