New and improved powered, height adjustable, tilt-in-space shower commode chair
Better working environment and more comfort
- • Correct working posture eliminates strain and stress on the caregiver’s back, shoulders and knees.
- • With the electrical seat tilt and adjustable backrest, Triton Dual makes it easy for the user to find the most comfortable sitting position.
- • The lift height of 40 cm helps both the caregiver and the user.
- • The height adjustment allows an optimal positioning of the chair, ensuring a correct working posture for the care giver.
- • For the user, the height adjustment means increased independence; it is possible to adjust the chair, so the user can reach the sink and look in the mirror - thereby the user can help take care of his own personal hygiene.
Highlights and news
- • Powered height adjustment (Soft Start/Stop).
- • Powered tilt function (+7° / -30°) and adjustable backrest for more comfort and user stability.
- • IPx6W rated: Can be cleaned in washing machines up to 250 times due to LINAK IPX6 Washable DURA™ (50 washes is standard).
- • Developed from the Easy-Clean principle, which means there are no small corners or edges. The chair has closed screws/joinings and fully welded steel, which prevents water from entering the pipes. It is also treated with double coating which makes it rust resistant.
- • Dual Security Function (it cannot be raised and tilted forward simultaneously)
- • Transport function via the hand control for safe transportation of the user.
- • Two programmable memory buttons on the hand control for automatic positioning and adjustment.
- • Multi adjustable headrest with integrated rod which does not scratch or damage the wall behind the toilet
- • Fits over all standard toilets and suitable for use in the shower