Powered, height adjustable, tilt-in-space shower commode chair
The first Rise model was introduced on the market 15 years ago. Over the years, the chair has been continuously optimized. The result is the current Rise IIIS/130 model, an indispensable assistive technical aid in the care environment.
With its compact footprint Rise IIIS/130 is ideally suited for use in small bathrooms. The electrical lift height of 42 cm means that the carer can transfer the user directly from the bed without a mobile floor lift, ensuring a correct working environment for the carer throughout the entire care process.
Correct working posture eliminates strain and stress on the caregiver’s back, shoulders and knees.
The lifting function allows the user to be raised to the level of the washbasin and mirror, making it possible for them to participate in the care routine.
With the electrical seat tilt and multi-adjustable backrest, Rise IIIS/130 makes it easy for the user to find the most comfortable sitting position.
- Electrical lifting system (Soft Start/Stop)
- Electrical seat tilt (+7° / 30°) and multi-adjustable soft backrest offers increased user comfort and stability
- Removable battery w. external charging station
- Transfer directly from the bed without the use of a mobile floor lift
- Fits over all standard toilets • Suitable for use in the shower
- Enables carer to find ideal working positions with the added plus of increased efficiency
- Max user weight 130 kg / 286 lbs / 20,66 stone
- Bedpan w. lid –stainless steel
- Holders for bedpan
- Holders for low hanging bedpan (+50 mm / 2”)
- Headrest with PU-support which can be shaped to fit the user’s head
- Headrest, size: Small, Medium, Large
- Backrest with built-in positioning system
- Anti-pressure pillow with hygiene cut-out
- Locking mechanism for armrests
- Armrest for hemiplegics, left and right
- Crossbar between armrests
- Elevating footrests
- Calf strap for footrests