Winncare Nordic is a global company dedicated to the safe and comfortable transfer of individuals who require mobility assistance. Founded in Denmark in 1973 as a mechanical design company, Ergolet refined its strategy in 1988 to focus solely on the production of mobility aids.
Products: Our innovative and functional product solutions include overhead lifting systems, mobile lifters, sit-to-stand aids, and bathing and toileting aids which ensure safety and ease of use in all care situations. See products.
Heritage: The character of the company and its products has always revolved around innovation, with emphasis on:
- • Ease of use and safety for caregivers;
- • Dignity and comfort for individuals in need of care;
- • Cutting edge design that meet the highest quality standards;
- • New ways of applying safe technology to lift and transfer patients with dignity.
Markets: Market segments are homecare and the health care industry, including hospitals, senior care facilities and clinics. Geographically, Ergolet is well established in Europe and is an increasingly important presence in Asia.
Ownership: Winncare Nordic is a daughter company of the French Winncare Group.
Locations: Korsoer, Denmark, Jasień, Poland, Stockport, UK.
- • Korsoer, Denmark
- • Jasień, Poland
- • Stockport, UK
- • Valencia, Spain
- • Paris, Nimes and Nantes, France
For more information: Contact Us